- The Gunung Stong State Park (GSSP) lies in central Kelantan and covers an area of 21,950ha and is surrounded by the Basor Forest Reserve, Gunung Stong Utara Forest Reserve, Gunung Stong Selatan Forest Reserve, Balah Forest Reserve and Berangkat Forest Reserve; totally 157,087ha of forest.
- GSSP is popular with visitor , who have been hiking to the mountain since the early 90s, and is on the map of Malaysian and Singaporean outdoor recreation enthusiasts.
- The Jelawang Waterfall, an impressive seven-tier waterfall is o one of the highest waterfall in Malaysia.
- Bogo Rock Shelter, a cave-like formation, is a suitable resting point on the way to the summit of Gunung Stong, which can be reached within four hours of trekking.
- Visit the breathtaking 225 million year-old limestone caves at Dabong that house several bat species and rare flora, including an endemic balsam.
- Hiperendermic species Holttumochloa publescens and Licuala stongensis, (found only here ).
- GSSP also harbours a diverse range of wild ginger species including wildlife habitat like elephants, tigers, tapirs, Gibbons & hornbills.
Price will include - Licensed nature guide - Food, accommodation and ground transfer