"Je suis passionnée d'histoire de l'Art et par les vins du monde entier. Guide professionnelle je me sens très à l'aise autant dans les marchés, les caves à vin ou encore dans les musées. Originaire de la Côte d'Azur je suis néanmoins amoureuse de Paris et selo..."Ask a question to Marion F.
French wine lover? Come to discover and understand it in Montmartre where every turn lane has been painted by the greatest artists who have lived here as Toulouse Lautrec, Van Gogh, Matisse...
The wine as the painting has its place on the hill, as there's is one of the rare vineyards planted on the island of France. Planted due north ... Not ideal but - by the way - why?
Follow your wine expert in Montmartre off the beaten path where you will push the doors of the first French bistros to finally understand grap variety, terroir or other AOC.
Stops & activities:
• Discover the vineyards of Montmartre;
• Cultural and historical explanations about the district;
• Two wines tasted in two iconic bistros of Montmartre;
• Oenological explanations by our expert;
• Wines tasting with charcuterie and cheese plate;
• Visit the Sacré Coeur and discover an exceptional view on Paris.